Wednesday 24 October 2012

Tea-light holder frenzy...


Yes, I'm still there at the glass-face producing my own little piece of kitsch and twee. This time it's tea-light holders; twenty-five tea-light holders at a fiver a time to be prexact. They are for a ladies-who-lunch annual dinner next week. One for each of them placed inside a cream organza drawstring bag for them to take home as a memento, a keepsake, a little bit of my imagination - such as it is.

No two the same was my brief, and there are no two the same.

I'd love them, those ladies, to end up arguing over which they want, grabbing at one another's hair and smearing their bright red lipstick; better still if it ended in a food-fight, plates and custard flying. A tea-light holder frenzy.

Oh well, I can dream.


7 comments:

  1. Vicky Sutcliffe, Liz Shore, Sue Mcnally and 2 others like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda Kemp on Facebook
    I imagine a Beryl Cook painting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew Height on Facebook
    Exactly Linda. I can see it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Della Jayne Roberts on FB
    I am deciding which one I would fight for ... Hearts or flowers or both?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey Messenger on FB
    Ooooo they are nice ..... x

    ReplyDelete

  6. Andrew Height Same chap ordered 10 more today

    ReplyDelete
  7. Della Jayne Roberts on FB
    I'm still deciding which candle holder I would choose ... Hearts, flowers or both?

    ReplyDelete