Monday 22 October 2012

Preoccupied...

We’ve had some spectacular sunsets over the last week or so, but I’m sorry to say that I missed them all, busy with other things. Well, when I say busy maybe preoccupied would be a better word. Yes, preoccupied – occupied with things that happened before whatever is happening now, like the sunset.

Over in Wales, whilst I sat being preoccupied, another spectacular sunset was taking place. I missed that one too. I don’t get to Wales much at the moment; another of the downsides of my preoccupation. It’d be nice just to stand in my usual field and watch the sky burn then gradually fade to dark.

Just look at it - magnificent. It looks just like something is sucking the sky away. I wonder where it’ll end up.

9 comments:

  1. HI think the world gets sucked away in never ending story from memory! Very scary for a kid!!! Lovely sky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Not mine. Someone I know took it, but if I'd have been there as I used to be I would have.

      Delete
  3. Alan Shorrock in FB
    Amazing image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alan Shorrock on FB
    Amazing image

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not mine. Someone I know took it, but if I'd have been there as I used to be I would have.

      Delete
  5. Vicky Sutcliffe on FB
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon Hutt on FB
    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete