Monday 29 October 2012

What a cutey...

I really can’t get enough of those cutesy baby pictures that people, usually women, are constantly posting on Facebook. Isn’t he cute? Isn’t she adorable? Well, yes he or she is. I’m so glad you shared it with us all. Cute babies and toddlers are so uplifting, guaranteed to make us smile and leave the house with a renewed spring in our step.

Anyway, here’s another cute baby. I love his silly haircut and those sweet little lips. They look just like a sugary kiss don’t they? And just look at his adorable little romper suit and those gorgeous little socks. What teeny-weeny feet he has.

I bet he’s bright, he won’t miss a trick I’m sure; see the way he’s concentrating on the photographer. It’s all just too adorable.

I think he’s going to be a handful when he grows up, he’ll break a few hearts. That young man is sure to make his mark I think. Any baby as cute and cuddly as that is bound to go on to do great things.

I wonder if Facebook had been around back in 1890 if his parents would have posted pictures? I bet their Facebook friends would have been all bill and coo, leaving comments on how cute and gorgeous he is; just like we all do today.

Unfortunately though, for Mr. and Mrs. Hitler, Facebook was over a century away.

14 comments:

  1. Steve Bishop on FB
    You know I just knew who it was before I got to the name, Andrew. He is a little smasher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma Cholmondeley on FB
    And why would we 'like' before we read? Do you think your readers don't actually 'read'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew Height I think there are some people out there who like hat they see without understanding it Emma. Not my readers though.

      Delete
  3. Phillip Yeadon on FB
    I often wonder whether Adolf really was a good middle name choice for me given what happened in Europe in the 1930s and 1940s.


    Phillip Yeadon http://www.trumanlibrary.org/photos/el62_95.jpg

    This little cutie is the only little monster ever to have dropped nukes .. peek a boo!

    http://www.trumanlibrary.org/photos/el62_95.jpg
    www.trumanlibrary.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew Height
      Nice one Phil. Not the point I want to make though. Read my blog tomorrow.

      Delete
  4. Ian Maclachlan on FB
    Was he an evil baby? Surely not. It does bring to mind the old nature versus nurture conversation. A thought provoking blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew Height
      We can plant the acorn but who knows what tree is going to grow.

      Delete
  5. Richard Shore on FB
    Is the point that nobody with a bowl cut ever did anything good?

    Richard Shore
    Or was the point where is Jimmy Saville when you need him?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Della Jayne Roberts on FB
    How did I know it was Hitler without his moustache?

    ReplyDelete
  7. If anyone reads my blog tonight and thinks 'what the fuck?', I'll explain why tomorrow. I think there are some important points to be made and we all slip into these things too easily. Of course this comment supposes that anyone will read and comment on it.

    Della Jayne Roberts likes this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda Kemp on FB
      I read it with interest, didn't think that!

      Delete
    2. Andrew Height I knew that you would Linda. I have a serious point to make though. I need to think it through and I'll try to post it tomorrow.

      Delete
  8. Ian Maclachlan on FB
    Looking forward to tomorrow. Tonight's was interesting enough to stand alone.

    ReplyDelete