Monday 21 December 2009

It's Monday so it must be Misty the...

It's Monday so it must be Misty the... DUCK day!

Yes – here’s one to fuel the Misty v Rubber Ducks debate – a rubber duck that bears a passing resemblance to Misty the cat. How’s that for messing with your minds! Misty is part of a four part set that includes a tabby, a tortoiseshell, and a black and white. I wonder if they meow, quack, or queow?

Talking of cats and ducks just look at this - even the cat’s getting hooked on them. Is she playing with them, counting them, or thinking about burying them in her cat litter tray? I wonder if cat/duck wars will continue into the New Year?

And whilst we are on the subject of duck (or rather pond) wars… just look at these - Luke Pondwalker, Duck Fader, Princess Layer and a Pondtrooper. They each have water activated LED’s in them so that when you take them out of the bath the light goes off.

How cool - some might say sad but not I - perhaps a certain Santa Duck will bring me one of these for Christmas so that I can enjoy the power of the ‘Duck Side’ as I soak.

4 comments:

  1. Please tell me you haven't spent good money on yet more ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I could tell you that BMD, if only I could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just ordered the Princess Layer duck for Davy, he's a huge star wars fan. Pity there wasn't a Ducky Wookie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you a bloody duck for every occasion tank?

    ReplyDelete