Tuesday 15 December 2009

Fluffy pink clouds…


..

.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
.
..
.
.
..



I keep toying with the idea of buying a new camera, a good one – a Panasonic or a Canon. Thing is I snapped this last Sunday evening as I was waiting for Holly to stable Chester for the night with my phone, kind of makes it hard to justify spending the money.

This has to be one of the most beautiful sunsets I’ve ever seen. It might almost persuade me that there is a God or at the very least some Gods up there making it all happen. I can just see them pointing at the clouds and saying –

‘A bit of pink here, a splash of orange there, maybe just a dash of yellow down by the trees - yes that works. Let’s see what sort of shot he gets of this. There he goes with his camera-phone - with us on the job he really doesn’t need to spend all that money on a new camera does he?’

Anyway, I won’t say any more. I don’t think I need to - the photograph seems to say it all for me. Just look at that sky...

3 comments:

  1. I think sometimes people get all hung up on the means and forget all about the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's beautiful. I can good sunsets out of my office window, really blood red ones, if I crane my neck around the Proudfoot's building.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There have been a series of spectacular sunsets to date this year.

    One theory is that the effect of climate change on dust particles in the upper atmosphere causing them to super-heat has played a major part in these sunsets.

    To learn more visit:
    http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/

    ReplyDelete