Thursday 24 December 2009

A Christmas message…

Well Christmas day is just one more sleep away and I’ll be spending it in Wales again this year. I find it really hard to post when I’m in the depths of the Llyn, reliant on both my mobile phone signal and Gaynor’s patience, but I will try, I’ll really try. My posts will probably be short, intermittent, and entirely random, but I’ll attempt to bring you news of Misty, the weather, and I’m sure to get a new rubber duck or two on Christmas day… yes, I know you can hardly wait.

So all that remains is for me to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and to say that I’m looking forward to a Blogging New Year.

Oh yes, before I sign off – the picture above is a drawing I made to illustrate a story I’ve written and entered into an online competition run by Roxana Soare, a very talented Romanian illustrator and cartoonist. I was going to publish this story today with my illustration when I didn’t win… thing is I DID win! Thanks to those of you who voted for me and here’s a link to Roxana’s wonderful blog ‘Draw for Joy’ where my story and her illustrations will appear. I can hardly wait to see my story illustrated and would like to thank Roxana for what I’m sure are going to be beautiful drawings.

Draw For Joy - Roxana Soare

Thanks for reading and tolerating my ramblings this year.
Merry Christmas Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Andrew! Your drawing with Santa here is so great. I'm blushing!
    By the way, I thank you for the story, it was a pleasure to draw it! Hope you and your friends like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie Fyne commented on Facebook "A Christmas message…":

    "Merry Xmas Andrew!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cloe Height commented on your Facebook "A Christmas message…":

    "ps Great pic. very scary. real eyes?"

    ReplyDelete