Wednesday 9 October 2013

Bad magic and the curse of the zombie cheese…

I've been thinking about my dream and I think that the zombies have something to do with the Ju-Ju. I don't know why they're connected, the cheese and the peanut, but in some way they are and in some way I'm beginning to think that it's Bad Magic...

Having avoided the zombie goats that were placed strategically on small wooden fruit crates all along the flaming bridge I thought I was safe. Then, as I sped ever faster onwards in the beat up VW campervan I’d stolen, I saw yet another zombie tent city across all three lanes of the motorway in the distance. 'Nooooo!' I screamed as I ploughed into the tents, scattering dazed zombies to left, right, even high into the air. Emerging from the stinking shambles of the zombie shanty town, my face wet with tears of terror, I stared at the trail of destruction I’d left behind me in my mirror. I'd made it! It was then I heard the patter of tiny feet on the roof of the bus and noticed that I had no reflection in the mirror… Bad Magic! 

No more cheese or praying before bedtime for me.

9 comments:

  1. Richard Shore on FB
    Welcome back Ju-Ju

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew Height
    Maybe, maybe not...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda Kemp, Sharon Hutt, Lissa Tam and 4 others like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul Eddison on FB
    Sounds like one of the computer games Jake plays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kevin Parrott on FB
    I saw you, and shouted,'Watch out!'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ian Maclachlan on FB
    Hollywood would buy that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buffey Glandon on FB
    I would watch it, siunds like an excellent B movie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perhaps your dream foretells the second coming of the Ju Ju?

    ReplyDelete