Friday 20 January 2012

Three runes...

A Wiccan friend of mine cast the runes for me this morning.

Three runes picked by a maiden moon. I've taken them to my island and made them on my beach, a standard for all to see, a solid shout of me.

Isa - Ice only appears to stop a river’s flow – my Overview
Ansuz - Find your ears before you search for words – my Challenge
Ehwaz - The mind will trust the body, the body will trust the mind – my Action

I think that I understand. It certainly rings true. And this, my mantra: As I develop my own culture, all else follows.

'Do as you will. Make it continue, have faith and all else will follow.' Good advice I think.

Rune chant

Me mine
Cast clean
Darkling sticks
Tell truth
Never for me
To misunderstand
Nor rue
Your rune song

Isa
Ice cleared
Make mine mind
Reinforced
With runed resolve
Thwart not me
To trickery or guile
Nor lay me

Ansuz
Inspired of Odin
Clear eyed
All seeing seer
Signal well my speech
Fill me clean
Unblack my back
Unbore my dark delusion
Vain me never with revealed manipulation

Ehwaz
Twin steeds
Carry me
Steadily on
Not stumbled
Foul footed
To rush to change I crave
Reckless in my haste to run

Me mine
Cast clean
Darkling sticks
Tell truth
Never for me
To misunderstand
Nor rue
Your rune song

8 comments:

  1. Crikey oh heck...! Have you been at the fortune cookies again?

    Incidentally, did you notice Simon Cowell being quoted today as saying "I got too cocky"...? If he said that in my local Chinese takeaway he'd get some funny looks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking for that inner peace we all need so badly. I believe the runes and always have - ask Karswell.

      Cowell is also trying to arrange that the next winner of X Factor gets to be the first pop star in space... Yawn!

      Delete
    2. Ah... RUNES(!)... Now I understand...

      (So rone-ree...) M.

      Delete
  2. Eden Moon commented on Facebook:
    you are welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon Taylor on facebook: we can all follow the runes - but do we need them if we follow what we already know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I have a large collection of Ferrari items that i have collected over the years, would you advise me to get a kiosk on Bangor Pier ???
    G.F. Pwllheli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck me - is that really you Ferrari - where are you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete