Friday 6 January 2012

Kiss me - I may be a Prince...

It's been kind of quiet in glass world since Christmas. I need to try to do something about it, but at least Valentine's day is just around the corner.

I'm making wine glasses, and flutes, and Love Monsters in the hope that someone will want to buy.

But today it's frogs - 'rivet, rivet'.

Yes, I've started making some of my jars for Valentine's. This time instead of pet dragons, or Christmas wishes, or 'losing my marbles' it's a frog Prince jar.

'Be my Prince', 'I love you - Croak!', 'Kiss me - I may be a Prince', 'For my Princess' - a little frog on a glass lilly pad surrounded by blues glass water, a heart and 'xx Big Kiss xx' on the lid.

All able to be personalised with your own message of course.

Silly but whimsical and I hope that you like them. I do.

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey Messenger commented on Facebook:
    "i really like them..just need to find a man before i place an order!"

    ReplyDelete