Thursday 29 December 2011

Wales...

It's been almost four months since I went to the cottage in Wales. Oh, Gaynor and Holly have been, but not me. Hard to believe considering how my life was once defined by my trips there.

Anyway, I'm off there for a few days over New Year and I'm wondering what to expect. These last months have been so different, the days have just melted into each other so that often I have absolutely no idea what day of the week it is and certainly not the date.

I wonder what it'll be like. I'll let you know when I get back.

Take care while I'm away and I hope you enjoy your New Year celebrations.

Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. And to you and yours, sir...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to you and the family... Hope to get down to your glass emporium early next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete