Friday 29 January 2010

No comment...

“ Okay, that hissing does it, I have nothing to say, I have no comment to make, I am taking the fifth, a vow of silence, staying schtum, and by the way - mum, putting a lid on it, keeping my mouth shut, not answering questions, refusing to open up, not taking part in discussions, withdrawing my input, not making a statement, declining to tell you my thoughts and feelings, keeping my gob shut, zipping my lip, making like a stuck pig, refusing to squeal, keeping my own counsel, declining to reply…

And why?

Well, let’s face it, it’s a bit of a one way conversation, most of you don’t give me any feedback, so why should I bother?

What’s the point of me trying to entertain you every Friday if you don’t respond? I’m on strike, and I’m not coming out!”

6 comments:

  1. That's some hissy fit Misty.
    Stephen Fry did it before you and he is still merrily Tweeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoah Misty, that's not fair, I always say nice things about you and encourage your presence on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that didn't count as a comment. Neither does this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about that. I've had a word with her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was having a very bad day. I'll try not to let it happen again.

    ReplyDelete