Friday 8 January 2010

Christmas box...

Here's Misty's Christmas box, one of Holly's presents came in it and she took a real liking to the thing - well, it is a box and as we all know Misty has a thing for boxes. Of course, I wrote 'Misty's Christmas Box' on the lid, not Misty silly - cat's can't write!

That other thing on the stick is another of Misty's Christmas presents - a wobbley Giraffe on a string on a stick. She really seems to like it...

'Get out of my box you horrible thing! This is my box and I don't want you dingle-dangling your dingley-dangley stupid legs all over my carboard. I don't mind white mousey being in here - after all I put him there, but you... Get away I say, get away - or I'll rip you to pieces. Just what sort of an animal are you anyway? Are YOU a mouse? If you are you are a very silly colour, what kind of mouse is yellow with brown blobs all over its body? Get away I say, get away!

I know what you are. You're a Tiger aren't you! I saw you on that box thing, the one that you must have escaped from. At first I thought you were hiding behind it, but when I looked you weren't there so you must have been inside. You look much smaller outside of that box - perhaps the glass at the front makes you look bigger, and you're not very frightening - where have all those teeth gone?

Well, you can't say I didn't warn you, you should have stayed out of my box... here I come Tiger, watch out I'm going to tear you to shreds...'

3 comments:

  1. Linda Kemp commented on Facebook:

    "Hooray! Classic Misty story, and no mention of snow!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I borrow Misty to help with my mouse problem? I promise no giraffes Misty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course - mind you she's scared of real mice...

    ReplyDelete