Saturday 2 January 2010

New Year resolution...

New Year’s Day and our resolutions are kicking in, so Gaynor and I went for a long walk on Morfa Nefyn beach. When we arrived at the National Trust car park on the cliff we were surprised to see a group of men in sombreros, ponchos, and black pencilled moustaches just standing around minding their own business.

Then I noticed Batman.

‘What’s going on?’ We asked each other as a trio of girl bees passed by, followed by a cook, a cowboy, and the Karate Kid. The answer was simple – it was the RNLI New Year’s Day sponsored swim… Brrrrrr.

I’ll let the pictures tell the story, but as I watched these poor fools shiver I made another resolution – you’ll have to wait until next New Year’s Day to find out what it is though!

1 comment:

  1. try as I might I can't ever imagine me taking part in a Christmas or New Year swim! Well done for going for a walk.

    ReplyDelete