Sunday 10 January 2010

Draw for Joy...

Okay I promise that this is my final post with any mention of Christmas until next year, but I really need to share this with you.

You may remember that just before Christmas I entered a competition to have a story illustrated by Roxana Soare, the Romanian illustrator, and won. I expect some of you may have voted for me so thanks for that. Well, I've eventually got around to posting it at long last.

Roxana drew a picture of Santa Claus behind bars and posed the question - why was he there? Here is my response in words and Roxana's interpretation of them in illustrations.




.














You can find more of Roxana's witty and colourful work here:
Draw for Joy

4 comments:

  1. Camilla Strawbridge commented on Facebook:

    I loved your story - very comic and the young ladies illustrations were fab... A immoral and morally encouraging, thought provoking tale - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish We'd had this on Christmas Eve. The grandkids would have loved it. I'll show them anyway.

    ReplyDelete