Thursday 27 March 2014

Hidden messages…

I guess that most of us, at some time another, wonder what it is all about. For my part I seem to spend more time than most pondering that question and often it comes out in my blog.

As many of you know, I annoyingly announce my posts via Facebook, trying to capture your attention for a second or two. I hope to impart to you whatever latest piece of nonsense is running through the disjointed thinking of my disordered mind.

I hope anyway.

The wordcloud application weights words by frequency of use. Oddly, in my case, some of the individual words seem to be clinging together like men in a sinking boat.

I thought the words I used were random, but on closer examination it seems that within all that chaos is a pattern. Is it a hidden message from the divine, an online Ouija board, maybe it’s a way of Casting the runes without sparrow guts or stones? Prediction reinvented for the modern age? Who knows?

Whichever it may be, it seems that the messages are coming through loudish and clearish, hidden within the order of frequency, whether I want them to or not. Perhaps I should use the random phrases as a guide for my life, a way to answer that big question.

Here they are for your delectation. After all, they seem to make some sort of sense -  God truly does lump; thank dog, and I did find that button under a slice of toast. Of course it's mainly pancake, but what do they say? There's no change without cheese?

Please think again.
Should keep looking.
Change without cheese.
Bloody friends.
Drinking through years.
God really lumps.
Dead taking wrong tax.
Thank dog.
Mainly pancake.
Why end.
Best friend wine.
Button under toast.
Also Listen.
Bit pissed.

Please, Think, Again, Any, Okay, Great, Should, Keep, Looking, Spring, World, Water, Change, Without, Cheese, People, Bloody, Friends, Drinking, Though, Years, Happy, Always, God, Really, Lumps, Dead, Taking, Wrong, Tax, Thank, Dog, Doctor, Stop, Comments, Thing, Sentimental, Almost, Hope, Time, Lent, Mainly, Pancake, Whilst, Aldi, Birthday, Facebook, Idea, Ideas, Long, Gardening, Need, Why, End, Done, Bread, Best, Friend, Wine, Choose, Decent, Unequipped, Many, Press, Entertainment, Live, Coffee, Criteria, Morning, Button, Under, Toast, List, United, Owner, Potting, Also, Listen, Bench, Proud, Overly, Stopping, Shop, Excuses, Progress, Bit, Pissed, True, Options, Keeping.

6 comments:

  1. Tim Preston on FB
    Bloody hell Andy. Have you got his phone number on your mobile cos I wouldn't mind going over some things I don't agree with. And by the way - yes it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simon Parker on FB
    I did mine and the largest words were "Sunderland", "lose" and "again" so I never published it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew Height
    There's always another day Simon Parker. Well, not always obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma Cholmondeley
    I was just drawn to "great, time, drinking"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrew Height
    I'll drink to that Emma Cholmondeley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tricia Kitt on FB
    we should do a cheesy one of these - I'll start with Colston Bassett..

    ReplyDelete