Friday 22 June 2012

Just for a couple of days...

Time to make like an


YES!




I'm going away for a few days to a place where electricity doesn't work and the internet is just a vicious rumour - so no posts for a few days. I can't tell you where I'm going, but me and Captain Ahab (may God hunt us all if we do not hunt Moby Dick to the death!) are happy to give you just a little clue.


I'm going mainly for a rest, but who knows I may even find a little biddy bit of

God - cue heavenly music - know I need it - my posts get harder to write each day and as for the rest of my life... well, let's just say - actually, let's not.


Besides... I need to cut the hedge.

 

Anyway, I hope that you miss me otherwise you won't be back and you not coming back would pain me like a bolt in the brain (luckily William Tell damn I missed him was a pretty good shot)


Back soon, take care, and don't forget me while I'm gone.


as always

9 comments:

  1. I found that goodbye inspirational. Don't be gone too long and don't let us down Grocer Jack...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As Arnie said... I'll be back, Ian. just need to take some time in the stocks.

      Delete
  2. Alison Gee on Facebook
    Already missing you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon Hutt on Facebook
    Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky Sutcliffe on Facebook
    Enjoy... Missing you already x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz Shore on Facebook:
    We will be here, just waiting for your return :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sonya Tickle on Facebook
    have fun... hope you find some inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsey Messenger on Facebook
    Andrew who????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emma Cholmondeley on Faceboook
    Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete