Tuesday 21 February 2012

Martini's Bar

I'm beginning to wonder if this is such a good idea. Sharing your thoughts publicly in a random way seems to invite criticism from those that don't get it and sometimes even from those who do. I suppose I could tailor my posts to be rational and sensible, acceptable to the unimaginative, warming to those in need of comfort, absolute and total drivel about kittens, and puppies, and sunny afternoons spent drinking lemonade. I might even theme it and give it a good solid purpose.

But this blog was always and always will be 'all about me'.

I need to think about that so this blog is closed for a while.


We can Talk here

5 comments:

  1. Must be something in the air. Hope to find you back here soon... :-)

    Watch out for those kittens, by the way, there's a hidden tiger in every one.

    Take care... M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tricked me with a kitten! Read the latest first. A cat would be good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you wander in for a drink Sparkle. This is a place that we can talk.

    ReplyDelete