Tuesday 28 February 2012

I'm rich!...

How nice to have unknown friends overseas looking out for the best interests of me and my recently deceased family…



FROM MRS.AMINATA OUEDRAOGO.

DEAR FRIEND,

I AM THE MANAGER IN THE BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT OF SOCIETY GENERAL OF BANKS IN BURKINA (SGBB) HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU THE CAPITALCITY OF BURKINA FASO. IN MY DEPARTMENT WE DISCOVERED AN ABANDONED SUM OF US $10.5M (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) IN ACCOUNT THAT BELONG TO THE BANK DECEASED CUSTOMER WHO DIED WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY ALONG WITH HIS SUPPOSE NEXT OF KIN IN A PLANE CRASHED SO THEREFORE, I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO ENABLE THE MONEY TRANSFER INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, YOU SHOULD GET BACK TO ME.

TRULY YOURS,

MRS.AMINATA OUEDRAOGO (SGBB).

-----------------------------------------------

Dear Mrs. Aminata Quedraogo (SGBB)

I was truly touched to get this mail from you my foreign benefactor in darkest Africa. It made me feel quite the Pip to your Miss. Haversham. I shall of course be doing exactly as you say because you are obviously:

A) Real
B) Of position
C) To be trusted

A few questions though Mrs Quedraogo:

Q. Is that a real name or did you just tip out the scrabble letters and randomly pick them up?

Q. Where exactly is BURKINA FASO, it must be my world atlas but I couldn't find it at first but then I checked on Wikipedia and IT IS A REAL PLACE!

Q. What is the parking like in OUAGADOUGOU, and why is your name so much like the name of your fine city?

Q. Should I send my bank account details or a holding fee of some description - shall we say $5,000 (five thousand US dollars)?

Q. Why is your caps lock on?

Even so...

Please GET BACK TO ME MRS. AMINATA OUEDRAOGO (SGBB) AS I AM DISTRAUGHT TO HAVE LOST RELATIVES IN SUCH A TERRIBLE PLANE ACCIDENT... WHO WERE THEY AGAIN?

Was it my uncle Artois and his wife Stella?

I await your response.

-----------------------------------------------

We'll see what she says...

3 comments:

  1. Sonya Tickle on Facebook:
    Andy you are a legend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colin Tickle on Facebook:
    Have a look at thescambaiter.com , it kept me amused for hours when i first found it.

    ReplyDelete