Sunday 6 November 2011

Tales from the glass painters table...

Guess what I'm getting ready for.

Well it is only 48 days,
or 1158 hours,
or 69, 4510 minutes,
or 4,167,015 seconds away.

This is my army of hand-painted glass-glazed snowmen candle holders painted ready for a Christmas fare on Wednesday night.

I've painted the orange carrot noses, the patterned woollen bobble hats, the metallic scarves and the tiny Christmas trees each snowman holds in his snowy hand.

What fun. The tea-light candles go inside the icy fellows and glow through the star shapes. Magic.

I hope I don't sell them all, I'd like one for myself.

Now what should I charge? Any ideas?

4 comments:

  1. Andy Bickerdike How big are they?

    Andrew Height about six inches, 150mm.


    Sue Mcnally ohh pat will be after one of them

    Jill Nelmes Andrew Holly reckons £8

    Alison Gee £7.99

    Andy Bickerdike Yeah £8 ish

    Marisa Kismul They are gorgeous. Where can I buy?

    Tony Payne Altrincham-£8.
    Salford-£3.98

    Catherine Halls-Jukes What ever I want one Andy.... please let me know how to buy one...

    Stephanie Ashton They are gorgeous....can I buy one please :)

    Martin Bain £15 each, 2 for £20.

    Nick Jones £9.99 maybe? They look bloody great. I want one!

    Andrew Height Doing a stock take.

    Ian Maclachlan One or two too but they are worth how much you are worth per hour multiplied by how long they take per hour plus the cost of materials plus whatever might be your margin.

    Ian Maclachlan Sorry first I would like... See previous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil Morgan on Facebook: £9.95, it's the upmarket pricepoint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're gorgeous! Please let us know if you have any left - I'd like to place an order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've ordered more blanks from my supplier. I'll know on Thursday. They are £8.00 plus p and p of £3.50 if I can get them.

    What hat colour and do you want a name on him?

    Nice to see you again.
    A.

    ReplyDelete