Thursday 10 November 2011

November Road…

I’m on the November Road and I don’t know where it’s leading. I trudge along hoping that the sun will break through the clouds at any moment but it doesn’t.

I’m not surprised.

November Road just sucks the journey out of you and leaves you hollow. A hollow man with hollow thoughts trudging along November Road and waiting for the sun to break through.

String and headaches. Foot after foot.

November Road never changes. I know I’m not the only one on this road. But I never seem to meet anybody. Sometimes I think that I can hear them. But it’s probably just the wind.

It’s very windy on November Road.

It howls sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Della Jayne Roberts commented on Facebook:
    Della wrote: "November here - we have had the hottest November day for 40 years this week ... And it is only the beginning of summer!
    I am lucky that I'm here on the coast; as I love the sea and being with J, T & O. :0) x
    But Canberra is 'home' and K is there .. So when the time comes it will be good to be back there. Only 4 weeks and mum & dad will be here. :0) x

    ReplyDelete