Friday 10 July 2009

KatKam...

I wonder if Misty will like her KatKam? It was hard to track down, but we found it in the end thanks to a friend at the pet shop. I’ve set it for every thirty minutes and it should be okay for about five hours, so we should get ten pictures. I can hardly wait to see what Misty gets up to when she’s out and about. I wonder if it’ll work….

What is this thing? Not content with bells and tags they’re putting something else on my collar. What is it? And why does that red light flash every so often?

Oh well, I’m just going to ignore it and get on with my day.

8.30I love it in this hedge. It’s all dark, and sometimes I can sneak up on the birds and scare them. I can never catch them… Hissing bell

9.00 – Lets take a look out of the kitchen window. Any birds? No, just pots and chairs. There goes that red light again, what is going on? My collar is really uncomfortable today, it’s sticking out all over the place, must be this hissing new thing – whatever it is…

9.30Now should I climb my tree or should I just have a little rest in these lilies. Ashooo! Hissing pollen is making me sneeze, I think I’ll go for a walk down the lane instead…

10.00There’s no point in going down there. I’ve been down there before and it doesn’t go anywhere. What is that thing on the pole? A painting? Not a very good one is it…

10.30Oh, a spotty, red crawly thing… should I eat it? Better not, some red things are poisonous… but it looks so tasty… maybe I’ll just…

11.00 - Time for some proper foodies, I’m starvey-warvey - my whiskers are twitchy with ant-ic-ip-a-tion. They really should paint the pipes underneath this radiator, now where’s my dish? Mmm, beef and kidney – my favourite…
.
11.30Time for a little stroll down the road to walk my nin-nins off…

12.00Are those fishy – wishy’s on Holly’s mirror? I wonder if I can eat them…
.
12.30Another walk I think. Maybe I’ll find something interesting behind this gate…

1.00Mmmmmmm. I’ve walked myself out. I’m tired. I almost caught a bird. Hissing bell - and that red light didn’t help. Oh well, I’ll keep trying, but for now I think I’ll have a little rest on the mat… puurrrrrrpuurrrrrrpuurrrrrr…”

Look there she is. I’ll wait for her to wake up and then see what we’ve got. I expect it won’t be much, they’ll probably be all blurred and blank, but you never know your luck…

5 comments:

  1. That is cool. I'll have to get one of those. It's not the one I've seen but it looks better. Can you buy them online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea.We had to get this from a friend of a friend and I think they got it from the US, not lmail order - but in person. I did a search but couldn't find it - but did find others.

    I'll try to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Updated model

    http://bit.ly/2ft9jh

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was so cool, great to get a cat's eye view of things

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like that hissing thing - it gets in my way!

    ReplyDelete