Friday 17 July 2009

The Big Cheese...

Misty’s going out with the KatKam on again today. Off you go Misty, enjoy yourself and bring us back some good pictures, bye.

There she goes, off to have some fun, now where did I put that cheese? It needs grating ready for lunch…

‘Oh, I don’t feel well. I’m so tired and I feel all fuzzy. I’m hot, my eyes ache, and everything looks blurry, like I’m looking at it through the bathroom window. Maybe I shouldn’t have eaten so much cheese… Ouch! My tummy hurts, nasty cheese, nasty cheese… Maybe if I just close my eyes and rest…….

Mmmmff… what was that? Pesky bird, it flew so close it woke me up and almost took my whiskers off. I might have catched it, if only I’d been awake. And what’s that? That trembly thing, like the ground shaking…Whoaaaaaa… Help… I’m faaaaaaaaaaaaaaallingggggggggg… Meeeeeooowwwwwwwwwww!!!

Humph! Where am I? Oh no! I’m underground…why am I underground? Am I dead? Has Hisfault dug a hole and buried me? Did that nasty cheese kill me? I’m sorry Hisfault, I didn’t mean to take the nasty cheese, let me out, let me out, it’s dark in here, I don’t like it! I’m not dead, I’m alive, I’ve only used two, I’ve got another seven left! I can smell cheese! Why can I smell cheese? Is this a cheese mine? Is that where cheeses come from?



















What’s that slithering sound? Oh no, look the worms are coming to eat me! The worms, the worms, they’re huge, all slippery slimy! Go away you nasty worms… I’m not ready to be your Nin-Nins. Oh no, they smell like cheese, they’re cheese worms and they’re going to eat me! Cheese worms in the cheese mine and they’re going to eat me! Let me out, let me out, don’t let the cheese worms get me, don’t let them eat me!

Wait! Who’s that? No, not him! Not the devil cat! It is! It’s Ginger Nick! He’s the big cheese in the Catacombs! That’s it! Not a cheese mine at all, I’m in the Catacombs! I’m doomed, dooooomed d’ya hear me! The devil cat, Ginger Nick! Go away Ginger Nick, I’m not ready to go to the Catacombs, I’m a good cat, I deserve to go to Purradise - Purrgatory at the very minimum. Cheese? Me? No, I don’t know anything about any cheese. I’m innocent I tell you, innocent! Don’t take me Ginger Nick! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go… Where’s he gone?

What’s that light up ahead? It’s getting brighter, I feel like I’m moving along a tunnel and the light is getting bigger, brighter, bigger, brighter… look grass… grass and sunshine… have I gone to Purradise? See, I said I was a good cat. Mu-Mu, I didn’t mean to take all of that cheese, it was an accident, I swear I thought it was for me.

Now what? Why is everything going all golden? Why is everything all shiny and yellow like… like cheese! What did you say? I mustn’t go towards the light... not towards the light… I must stay away from the cheese light? I’m not dead? Not ready to be dead? I’m alive, and I must stay away from the cheese light! Misty, stay away from the cheese light, stay away from the cheese light…’

She needs to stay away from the light… three of the ten shots were just blanks, probably over-exposed, and one was just solid black. Perhaps she fell asleep somewhere really, really dark - the rest of the shots were pretty good though. Either way it looks like she had quite an eventful day. Whatever happened, she looked terrible when she came back – all wobbly, wet and damp, her fur sticking up all over the place - did it rain? She looks a little out of it, maybe even drugged, I hope she’s not been eating something nasty. Come on Misty lets get you dry, you’re not looking so good, what have you been eating?

And I never did find that cheese...

2 comments:

  1. It was horrible. The worst day of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor Misty - you really must lay off the cheese

    ReplyDelete