Friday 24 July 2009

Puss in boot...

They say that curiosity killed the cat. Well I'm not sure about that, I hope not, but just look at Misty. The things she gets up to. Once we opened the boot in town only to find Misty asleep inside, we had to tie some string to her collar and walk her around the shops with us...




Mmmm...a nice wash before I go off to the shops with hisfault and foodies, I want to look my best don't I.




I wish they'd get a hissing move on, all this waiting about is making me tired. Where in Mu-Mu are they?




Come on you two. I want to get to the shops. I can't stand around here all day. I have places to go, people to meet, hurry along now.




Might as well have a look around whilst I'm killing time. What's in there, up there, over there... dum-di-dum-di-dum... hurry up, hurry up.




Right, I'm not waiting any longer. I'm getting in. I can't stand around here all day.






They might have left me a bit more space. I see that they've been at the wine again, getting the evidence away from the scene of the crime eh! Good idea, wouldn't want the neighbours seeing all those empties.




If they don't come soon, I'm going on my own! I'm meant to be having lunch with Ginger at 1.00, he's bringing the fish and we're going to have a picnic... where are they, where are they?

Just look at Misty pacing up and down. It's almost as if she's waiting for us to take her somewhere. Come on Misty out of the boot, you don't want to end up in town again do you.

3 comments:

  1. I guess the stack of Body Building Monthly magazines in your boot must have made a cosy resting place - good job she didnt drink the Pro Tan Muscle Juice or that'd be the whole weekend ruined

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty, you mustn't stray into the boot again. What if Hisfault was going to the airport with only han luggage that he put on the back seat. Then you would be in the boot for 2 weeks at the airport - it won't be as much fun as a walk around town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, first time on your site. What a lovely lovely story about your little cat. I have four of my own - they keep you company dont they and they look at you like they know every secret you've ever had. Your cat Misty looks so toasty and warm in your car boot but so glad he/she wasnt in there too long. Had a long chuckle to myself while i read you pretending to be your cats thoughts - what a lovely idea. You have a real gift, have you ever thought about writing childrens books. Its the kind of thing they'd love to read, hee hee dare say I'd love it too. Bye for now everybody

    ReplyDelete