Friday 17 July 2009

Happy Birthday...

Happy 15th Birthday Holly. Don't worry I'm not going to embarrass you by saying anything about how fifteen years ago when I watched you being born that I had no idea that you would out to be the person that you are today, no I won't say that, or that I'm actually quite pleased with the way you are tuning out because that might embarrass you too, nor will I say that despite the fact that you mumble and speak far too quickly that most of what you say makes sense when I can make out what you are actually saying. No, I'll just leave it at a simple 'Happy Birthday' and this picture of you being 'bonkers'.

Happy Birthday Holly xxx

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Whirling Girl Thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Holly. I think that I know the road you are on in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Holly - I know how proud Hisfault is of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks BMD i have sent you some eggs

    ReplyDelete