Friday 27 April 2012

Contents may vary...

Well I warned you... contents may vary.

I was going to write about cherubs, yes cherubs, but it'll have to wait. You see Mr. Blog Post is sat in his corner with an empty head - yes he is I've checked. No ideas, no real thoughts, nothing, nothing, nothing. I've asked him why but he doesn't know. He just stares at the magnolia painted wall blankly, so I'll do my best (forgive me) to have a go.

Of course it hasn't been an easy few days for him what with one thing or another. The change to his home an interfacing nightmare. He can't find his home page, he may have to change his browser - there's even a chance that he may have to up sticks and move to another country. Yes, another country - a bit like a Borrower picking up sticks and finding a new home. Clickety-click pick up sticks.

So no blogging insights tonight, nothing important, more of the same, a holding post by any other name... and who's to blame?

Well, blame me Alphonso, or AKH - it's easier that way and to be fair... it generally is my fault although I hate to admit it.

Anyway, a couple of posts ago I told you about my seeds, 'contents may vary' it said. Well, perhaps the flowers will look like these.


13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing? Isn't that death my sparkle?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Do the coffee test: If you can smell coffee Sparkle then yoiu ain't dead. God don't do coffee.

      Delete
  2. Faaarrr-nillee enuff, me old Blogging pal, me matey, me old china, me old cock-sparra, me chum, me buddy, err-lee-er-ron I was rytin meself abaht the old new interface wotsit for sharing tamorra morr-nin', and then I rattled out another bit o'nonsense abaht havin' nuffink to rite abaht...

    Do you fink ahrr braynes iz, like, sink-ron-eyes-in or sumfink...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey Messenger on Facebook:
    wow if your seeds do come up like that please send me some..... or that picture would do nicely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have something brighter in mind for you Lindsey. Be patient.

      Delete
    2. Lindsey Messenger really...how patient do i have to be,cause i,m not very good at it!

      Delete
    3. Lindsey Messenger well thats somethink nice to look forward to....thanks x

      Delete
  4. Tricia Kitt on Faebook:
    these look like autumn seed heads Andi - and, forgive me, but isn't it supposed to be Spring?? are you out of whack??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My whack is always out - but to my mind they are triffids!

      Delete