Friday 16 April 2010

The Scarlet Misty...

I'm hiding. I like hiding, hiding is fun.

I don't know who I'm hiding from but that isn't what hiding is about anyway. Hiding is about not being seen, it doesn't matter if there's nobody there to see you in the hissing first place.

Sometimes I hide for hours. I've hidden in trees, in cupboards, under beds, even under the floorboards when I was a kitten. This time I'm hiding under Hisfault's car, hope he doesn't decide to go for a drive.

Yes, I like hiding. I like it so much I've made up a poem about it - They seek me here, they seek me there, that Foodies seeks me everywhere. Am I in Heaven, or am I in Hell? This damned, elusive.... now what rhymes with hell, Tinkerbell, funny smell, hissing bell, William Tell, kiss and tell? No, it's no use. Any ideas anyone?

1 comment: