Friday 2 April 2010

Misty voodoo...

What’s that in Hisfaults car? Oh yes, that voodoo doll of his. Nasty little thing.

I know all about voodoo, well us cats do, we’re hissing experts at curses. It’s a witch thing. Everyone knows that cats make the best familiars, and as for hexes we are the cat’s whiskers at hexes.

Talking of whiskers – if I could get into the car and get hold of that voodoo doll and then find one of Hisfault’s whiskers, or even a hair would do, I could wrap it around that hissing doll and hex him so that he would… Now what would I hex him to do? Take my collar off? Feed me tinned Salmon? Buy me some pet mouses? Maybe I’d make him go crazy and run around like a headless chicken… no, he does that anyway without the need for voodoo. I know, I’ll make him let me stay out all night rather than making me come indoors.

Now how do I get into this car, I have to get that doll. Wait a hissing minute, I feel a bit funny. What’s wrong with me and why is that doll looking at me like that? I feel all fizzy…fresh fried fishheads don’t tell me I’VE been voodooed.
.
Nooooooo not me vooooooodoooooooo! I'm too young and full of life to be a zombie!


3 comments:

  1. That is a very sinister thing you have in your car AKH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Jamie a voodoo doll like that!!!!! weird xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richard Shore commented on Facebook:

    What ever happened to the misty cam?

    (Needs a battery and a charge - I must do it).

    ReplyDelete