Friday 12 February 2010

Cat on a cold slate roof...

‘It looks a long hissing way down. A long way down and… steep!

Steep with a potential tumble at the end, it might be fun though. Perhaps I can make a parachute like Da Vinci did, I heard the Whirling Girl Thing talking about him, apparently he does home work. Who is Da Vinci anyway? Does he do Pizza? The WDGT loves pizza. No, he probably come to your house and makes you a parachute.

Just look at that sky. If only I could get out there. Sometimes there are birds, they sit on the gutters and tweet, taunting me; ‘tweet, tweet, tweet’ they go, if I could get out there I might be able to creep up and catch one – that’d stop them hissing tweeting.

Hisfault tweets apparently – not that I’ve ever heard him, but that’s what Foodies says; ‘Stop tweeting!’She shouts. Once it made him drop that buzzing box that he carries everywhere and sometimes sticks against his ear – hissing idiot!

What’s that over there? There in the garden. Is it one of those jumpy things with the long ears - babbits or wabbits or jabbits or something? I’d love to catch one of those. What fun we’d have playing leapfrag. I’d let it jump and then I’d hissing leap – what fun, what fun, what fun – you’re a dabbit and I’ll be the frag - come on jump, jump, jump!

If only this hissing window was open I could get out onto the roof and take a look. It looks a long hissing way down. A long way down and steep - steep with a potential tumble at the end, it might be fun though. If only I could get out there. Sometimes there are birds down there. They sit on the gutters and tweet. If I could get out I might be able to creep up and catch one – that’d stop them hissing tweeting?

Oh no, not again! STOPPPPP! I HAVE TO STOP REPEATING MYSELF. I blame the meow thing. Meows are so repetitive that sometimes they slips their way into your conversation and you get repetitiveitiveitive - very much like Foodies (or so Hisfault says), I wonder if she meows?

Look there’s one there now. There by the gutter… oh why isn’t this window open!

Right, time to make a parachute. Where’s Da Vinci when you need him, not doing home work here that’s for sure - now where’s that Whirling Girl Thing’s funny pointy vest?’



1 comment: