Tuesday 6 March 2012

Powerful therapy - fluffy, pink cloud...

Just a fluffy, pink cloud hanging in the sky on my way home this evening. How good it feels now that the lighter evenings are beginning, spring only two weeks away, British summer time only five days later.

I stood and watched the cloud for a while, just standing in the road and - no one about - breathed in.

In through nose, and hold, letting slowly out through slightly open mouth, feeling the heavy calm of exhalation taking me down and down and down. Clearing my mind.

And in again through nose, hold, slowly out through slightly open mouth, feeling the heavy calm of exhalation, down and down and down. Sharpening my senses.

And in again, hold, and slowly out, down and down and down. Making my mind a fluffy, pink cloud - watching myself drift away.

Feeling myself drift away, a fluffy, pink cloud. Being myself, a fluffy, pink cloud and drifting away, down and down and down. Breathing myself, a fluffy, pink cloud and drifting away, down and down and down.

Powerful therapy.
Try it.

6 comments:

  1. Vicky Sutcliffe on facebook:
    That breathing approach is exactly what I did today at Tai Chi.... Works for me every time .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Concentrating on the out breath allow yourself to relax still deeper - relax - relax - relax

      Delete
  2. Richard Shore on Facebook:
    Tai Chi? Is that the thing with the needles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicky Sutcliffe Nope....

      Delete
    2. Richard Shore that's right. I was thinking of heroin.

      Delete
  3. Della Jayne Roberts on Facebook:
    Sharing this one! ♥

    ReplyDelete