Friday 30 March 2012

1,000 - and I missed it...

I missed it. I knew that I would. My thousandth post came and went without me noticing and here I am on post 1,005.

What can I say, other than I missed it.

I missed it.

At this point I guess I should write something about my thousandth post, but I can hardly spell it let alone write about it and in any case is post number one thousand really so very different from post number one or post number one hundred and eleven or even seven hundred and twenty-seven? Are any of my posts so very different from each other?

I guess despite the variety of subject, ultimately my posts are all the same – they all about me. And just how do I feel about that? Well. it is all that I know really. Isn't it all that any of us really know?


4 comments:

  1. Dumitru Catalin on Eacebook: ‎
    ..not selfish, introspective...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma Cholmondeley on Facebook:

    Didn't recognise you at all! Can't believe its been over 1000 blogs I've read All of them excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I don't recognise myself. Thanks for the kind words.

      Delete