Friday 19 March 2010

Funny old week...

I heard Hisfault say ‘Funny old week’ to himself last night. Sometimes I don’t understand him at all. It hasn’t seemed like a funny old week. I haven’t heard much laughter around here recently - in fact I haven’t heard any. Everyone’s been very quiet and Hisfault has had a face like a salty sardine. He even forgot to give me goodnight nin nins one night – I think it was Tuesday, and he hasn’t asked me to do ‘paws’ once. In fact he’s practically ignored me even when I’ve tried to get his attention by doing snuggles around his foot.

I don’t think I’ve done anything to upset him, at least I can’t remember doing anything, but there is definitely something not as usual. I wish there was something that I could do to help, but I don’t know what to do. Perhaps I’ll just sit around quietly and wait, maybe sleep at the end of the bed, make sure he’s okay, stop any mices from getting him – not that we have mices, but if we did I’d protect him from them.

Yes, that’s what I’ll do. I’ll just be here in case he wants to talk, or play fighting, or something – and if he does want to play fighting, I’ll keep my claws in. I’m sure things will get back to normal soon, whatever normal is.

6 comments:

  1. Lets both be there misty. But I'm not play fighting. Not infront of a fireplace, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sentiments, Misty, Hisfault is lucky to have such a caring friend..... You are a very special (and unusual) feline.
    Best wishes to both of you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. - and to your family and all the others of course

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take good care of Hisfault Misty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misty is a sensitive little thing bless. I am sure Hisfault will be back to his old self soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I woke up yesterday to Misty licking my big toe gently - it was sticking out from under the covers. Then... she bit it!

    Good old Misty.

    ReplyDelete