Friday 26 March 2010

Misty sends a text...

I wish that they would come home and give me some nin nins, I'm starving. I've tried calling them on the Whirling Dervish Girl Things talking box but all I got was music. Perhaps I'm pressing the wrong buttons. I pressed it once and a cat appeared on the screen. It was such a funny looking cat so I pressed it again and a lot of letters appeared. I think that is called texting or something. The WDGT does it all the time so I tried to send a text but texting isn't easy when you don't have any thumbs.

I did my best but this is all I could manage: 'You2 i wnt ninnins. when r u hme. I *vin + nd fd lol'. Actually it looks just like one of the texts that the WDGT sends every two minutes or so, particularly the 'lol' bit. I wonder what 'lol' means? Look out looney? Lots of Licks? Could be anything really.

I'd just finished my text when I realised that I didn't know how to send it and all that hissing texting had worn me out. so I decided to have a sleep instead.

'Gnght vry 1 c u nxt wk'.


5 comments:

  1. How did this happen? I am way too old .Have had to ask teenage son for translation of the above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flora Marriott commented on Facebook:

    "time 2 go n cat ch a mows Misty "

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't text. I've tryed but i can't do it. I get the spelling right tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. texting is ok except on my stupid phone that insists on predictive text and I can't get rid of it, my text start out making sense then this evil thing takes it over.

    ReplyDelete