Monday 8 June 2009

Elvis is in the Billding...



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.

Look what turned up as a Google ad on the blog. I get some really interesting ads on occasion and isn’t it clever how Google places ads that are relevant to what I’ve written? I’ve had some really odd ones - sensory candles, gilded goose eggs, Breugel reproductions, plastic robots… I suppose it reflects the surreality of the stuff I write sometimes.

Anyway, as you can see the ad seems to have had an effect on Dubby… he’s become an Elvis impersonator. He does all the songs… Love Me Tender (with orange sauce)… Blue Suede Webbed Feet… Ain’t Nothing But A Hound Duck… You’re a Duckling in Disguise… I’m All Quacked Up… Suspicious Mallards… American Billogy… Duck-a-Hula Baby… Make Billieve… A Little Less Converquacking… Heartdrake Hotel… Duck on You… I Just can’t Help Billieving… Let Me Be Your Teddy Duck… She Wears My Ring (around her foot)… You saw Me Quacking in the Chapel… Drake, Rattle and Roll… Eiderveiss… His latest Flam(ingo)… Honka, Honka, Burning Love… That’s all Right Momma (Goose)… and of course the ever popular… Return to Goosander.

Dubby’s top of the BILL, he has a huge following, and I just hope that he can cope with the fame and doesn’t go QUACKERS like the other Elvis did.

He’s touring this summer – at a pond close to you – don’t miss him. This could be his SWAN song.

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious, roll round on the floor funny. Must add it to my Christmas gift wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to get that hissing duck. I'm the star of this blog and he's getting much too big for his bill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no Misty, don't doubt it for a moment - you'll always be the star of this blog

    ReplyDelete