Friday 23 July 2010

Jailcat…

So this is what it’s like to be in prison. ‘Set me free, set me free.’ No chance of escape with that row of guards behind me either. Talk about ‘The Three Stooges’, they look a bit stern don’t they, and there are more of them hiding behind the cupboard. Hisfault puts them in front of the door sometimes, at the bottom, where the cold gap is. I don’t know why, maybe they’re guarding it.

Anyway, I feel like a caged animal in this thing, I can’t think what possessed me to climb inside. Mind you it does have its compensations, for one thing you can see all around so nobody is going to creep up on you without you knowing, it’s quite cosy in an airy way, and, it has inbuilt air conditioning.

Ah! That’s why I climbed inside; it seemed like a good place to take a little cat-nap. Oh well, I might as well find out if I was right or not. At least I’ll be safe whilst I sleep – perhaps being guarded isn’t so bad after all.

1 comment: