Saturday 3 July 2010

Misty does the ironing...

I don’t now why Foodies says that she hates ironing. I like it, even though I don’t really know what it is. I do know that it is another of those things that she does with hissing clothes though.

Clothes seem such a bother – I don’t know how they can be troubled wearing them. But this time she isn’t making them wet so that she can hang them on that weather machine outside, this time it seems to be about stroking them with this funny looking thing while they lie flat on this silly collapsible bed. Mind you, this bed is very comfortable and you can see all around from up here - it’s nice and warm too, very snug, all cosy.

I wonder if this blue and silver thing is a mechanical cat and she uses it to stoke the clothes to make them happy, like she strokes me to make me happy. I haven’t heard it purr though, although I have heard it hissing hissing and seen it spit, so it can’t be very happy about being used as a clothes stroker.

Maybe if I lie next to it, pretending to be one of whatever it is, Foodies will pick me up to stroke the clothes with. I wouldn’t mind that, I’d find it quite fun – and it’d be a good trick to startle Foodies with. I can just see here face when I purr instead of hissing and spitting.

I think I’ll just lie here quietly and see what happens. She’ll never know the difference.

2 comments:

  1. Careful Misty, that hissing, spitting, clothes stroking thing you're sitting next to may be very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grey and white cat likes to hang out on the ironing board too.

    ReplyDelete