Wednesday 27 February 2013

Pigs might fly…

If there are an infinite number of universes then not only might pigs fly, they actually do somewhere. Of course they’ll have to fight for space with all those monkeys pounding out Macbeth and that well known portrait artist Adolph Hitler. But they are out there somewhere along with my lottery win, my Nobel prize, my new highly paid and interesting job, my best-selling novel, my so young looks, a few happy thoughts, my Lamborghini, my hit album, my classic Jaguar, my beach house in Barbados, a good nights sleep, my classic chiselled chin, my private island in the Hebrides, some sweet dreams, my good friend Orson, a body that doesn’t ache any where/at all/ever, cigarettes that are good for me, my Turner prize, my tax rebate, my private jet, my castle, my working alien spacecraft, and my girlfriends Marilyn and Willoughby.

Yes, if the flying pigs are out there then everything else is out there too. I hope that all of me are enjoying them.

5 comments:

  1. Andy Lloyd on FB
    I think the most achievable of those wishes is the classic Jag so I recommend you just get on and do it. I'll help you choose a good one and share the driving. Mind you, I think you could also achieve the best-selling novel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew Height
      I'm going for them all Andy. I have a new scheme!

      Delete
  2. Andrew Height
    By the way Mr Lloyd. Have you bought your Jag yet?

    ReplyDelete

  3. Andy Lloyd
    Errr, good point. That's why I want you get one so I can enjoy it by proxy without all the running costs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew Height
      My mate Ferrari took me for a spin in his seventies Jag. Fantastic and the cleanest engine I have ever seen - £1700!

      Delete