Sunday 3 February 2013

A small collection...

A small collection of things found. Stumbled across on various outings.

An old collection now I'm afraid. A collection from when my mind wasn't so full of the grey and worrisome mundane of it all, and there was a new possibility in everything I saw.

Not that long ago, but long ago enough for me to need reminding. A couple of picked pink beach shells, a few stones - some from sea and some from field - a tiny piece of Caribbean coral, a smooth glass wish found in the road below the castle, and a tiny fragment of glass that glinted so much in the sunshine that it called me to pick it up in case it was a diamond.

It wasn't, but it was.

I need to get back to this. Unleash that magic again. But just how do I do it?

3 comments:

  1. Richard Shore on FB
    It may not help, but you've passed the wonder on to at least one little girl.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Alan Shorrock commented on FB
    Alan wrote: "Your almost there... your words and art is the key to ulocking that magic Andy."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm almost there. Yes, I guess I am.

    ReplyDelete