Friday 13 November 2009

Cat on a stick...

‘I think I’m stuck again…

Getting up was easy. I just climbed the holly tree, walked along the branch, and jumped. It wasn’t even a big jump, it was easy-peasy. But now I’m up here I’m not sure that I like it. It’s cold and windy and it looks like it’s going to rain. How I wish I was warm and snug in my box or sitting in my chair by the fire and how am I going to get down? It’s a long way up AND a long way down. Perhaps I should just stay here and wait for someone to get me. Maybe Hisfault will call the fire brigade, or maybe I can jump on the back of a passing bird, or maybe he’ll climb the holly tree and save me…’

Are you up that post again Misty? Why are you always getting stuck up there? If you can get up you should be able to get down, all you have to do is jump onto that branch. It’s not even as if it’s a full size post, it’s only twelve feet high. You could probably jump down. You are such a scaredy-cat. Hang on - I’ll get my special ladders…

4 comments:

  1. Misty rules ok! great expression on his / her? face. It IS all "hisfault"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hosepipe or slingshot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor old Misty, she doesn't look at all comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  4. If ever there was a "Cartoon" Cat, then Misty is it!...lol

    ReplyDelete