Monday 24 August 2009

Duck call...

Who is Dilly on the phone to?

I think it could be her French cousin Colette Canard. Yes, it’s Colette alright – I just heard her say ‘Oui, bon – mais je ne sais pas…’ and then something about a ‘chapeau’ – whatever a chapeau is.

Colette lives in Paris – that call must be costing a fortune, it doesn’t look like a quick quack. I wouldn’t want to be in Dilly’s shoes when Dubby sees the bill. Oh, I forgot - Dubby’s probably not that bothered about bills these days, after all he’s got his bill stuck into other things.

Ah, looks like they’ve finished at last. My French isn’t very good but I’m sure that Colette said ‘See you soon, ma Cherie’. I wonder if she’s going to pay Dilly a visit. Perhaps Dilly needs a sympathetic wing to cry on and what could be better than her Parisian cousin to cheer her up?

7 comments:

  1. Those mobiles are hysterical - where did the ducks find them? I hope Colette does visit Dilly as I don't like to think of her being so upset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually...I hope Dilly goes to Paris instead to visit Colette...she'll have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you like the phones you ain't seen nothing yet. A week-long Little Duckingham Special is coming soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you spending hard earned money on this sort of stuff AKH?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wondered - are Dilly and Colette speaking on duck a l'orange?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! Nicki C.

    Don't tell Gaynor about my Duck fetish BMD - yes I'm spending lots of money on it!

    ReplyDelete