Tuesday 5 July 2011

Something about nothing...

There are days when there seems to be literally nothing to write. On these days it would probably be best not to write anything, but instead I usually find myself writing anything about nothing. Well, not today. Today I am going to write nothing about anything.

I suppose I could stick some sort of image in to illustrate nothing, but just what sort of image would it be? Probably better if I simply illustrate nothing with nothing instead of something that tries to illustrate nothing but is actually something pretending to be nothing.

Sorry to have gone on about nothing, but sometimes nothing seems to be everything.

3 comments:

  1. Linda Kemp commented on Facebook;
    suits the moment perfectly Andi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Bell Commented on Facebook:
    Nothing wrong with nothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia Kitt commented on Facebook:
    sounds like neither nowt nor summat!

    ReplyDelete