Friday 29 May 2009

It's in the trees

Misty has taken to climbing trees. At first it was small trees, bushes really, but now that she's got the hang of it there's no stopping her.

I looked up into our Holly tree last evening and there she was, cool as a cucumber, sitting on a branch like some big furry bird...

'Purrrrr. Look at that view. I can see all the way across the fields, past the farm where that dog thing lives, and all the way up to the mountain. I may go there one day - to climb it. Why? Because it is there dear boy, because it is there.

That's why I like trees. They're very tall. At first I found it hard to climb them, but once I get my claws in, I can practically run up. Birds don't stick around for long I can tell you. I just wanted to show them that they aren't the only ones who hang around in trees. I'm a tree dude, trees are cool. If Hisfault could get my food up here, I'd live here. Of course he can't, he can't climb trees, or mountains either - too fat.

Hello down there! Fatkins! Look at me! I'm up a tree, high up a tree. Bet you've never been able to do this'...

I uses to spend all my time up trees, I loved climbing them. I used to rock climb as well, I was quite good at it. A long time ago now though.

Anyway, what a relief that she wasn't stuck, I don't think that I could climb up there and get her these days, I'd probably have to call the fire brigade...

No comments:

Post a Comment