Saturday 3 September 2011

A daisy smile...

I saw these daisies growing by a seawall late in the season and decided to photograph them. They're not at their best - their petals all crumpled, their greenery on the turn, but still they make me smile. Pretty aren't they.

I could write about many things today, after all it is a special one, but instead I've decided not to write much at all. Today I'll just concentrate on the daisies, so simple, and bright, and full of hope - and smile. Maybe they'll make you smile too. I hope they do.








4 comments:

  1. Emma Cholmondeley commented on Facebook:

    ¦:-)"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin Parrott commented on Facebook:
    Those daisies & me have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz Shore commented on Facebook:

    ‎:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. David Bell commented on Facebook:
    Great photo. Does the wire netting stop the rocks blowing away?

    ReplyDelete