Friday 20 May 2011

Doodle for the moon...

Here’s a doodle I did for a friend. I think she liked it. It’s hers to do with what she will. I made the charm for myself though. Well, you never know when you might need one.

Moon Charm

Osiris, Mawu, Bendis, Min,
Rhiannon, Mani, Arma, Sin,
Candi, Isis, Tanith, Juna,
IxChel, Selene, Heng-O, Luna.
Khonsu, Thoth, Somi, Cerridwen,
Arianrhod, Danu, Annit, Mên.
Aega, Ishtar, Diana, Mani,
Andromeda and Coyolxquhqui.

Gnatu, Zirma, Mah, Dae-Soon
Name charm chant by light of moon.

8 comments:

  1. Richard Shore commented on Facebook:
    I wish you'd stop calling those magnificant drawings doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glynne T Kirkham commented on Facebook:
    I like to doodle, but I wouldn't know where to start doodling like that. Mine always end up as a man with a big nose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful artwork and beautiful names. And no Klaatu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All real names of Gods and Goddesses of my mistress the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catherine Halls-Jukes commented on Facebook:

    wifh (wish) I could do this ....mine are child like smiling faces !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing wrong with that Cath.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your drawing would look great on a bigger scale in oils, its great.
    sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have some larger work in mind - thanks

    ReplyDelete