Friday 6 August 2010

Misty's last post...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello my faithful fans. Well, I couldn’t let you go without giving you one last treaty could I? Mu-Mu knows what Fridays will be like for you in the future, what will you to have to look forward to without me to read about? I can’t see much point to Hisfault’s hissing blog without me starring in it.

Anyway, what a funny old hissing week, being deaded has taken a bit of getting used to I can tell you. Since that nasty car thing bumped me right out of my body last Friday I’ve hardly had a minute to catch my breath – so to speak. I seem to have caused a right old hissing fuss, thanks for all your messages, but thundering fish-heads, it really isn’t as bad as all that.

I was sure that I had at least a few more lives left, but it looks like I was wrong, I must be more of a hissing risk taker than I thought. The good news is that it’s nice here, in fact it’s just the same, same fields, same fun, same everything – but I don’t have to wear a hissing collar, and the miceys don’t go all deaded when you are playing with them because they already are.

I miss Foodies, and Hisfault, and the Whirling Girl Thing – well the treaties and strokes - but it isn’t as if I can’t see them. I’ve been back a few times just to check up on them, to make sure they’re not getting into any mischief. They can’t see me but I can see them, so they better hissing cheer up soon, those long faces are enough to put you right off.

So that’s it fans - the magnificent Misty signing out for now. I hope you’ve had as much fun as I did. I got up to some real hissing hoots and I hope that I educated you a little on the superior race – us cats that is. Oh, I may pop up every now and then just to keep you on your hissing toes, but there’s so much new stuff to do here and I’ve made so many new friends - so we’ll have to wait and see.

Got to go, it’s almost nin-nins over at the big barn and it’s my favourite – chicken and prawn.

Bye for now…

-----------------------------

I hope it is like this for her. I’ve yet to write down my side of that day, I can’t yet, but I need to. I will soon I expect, after all it’s only been a week and not a single day has gone by without, well let’s just say without and leave it at that.

Goodbye Misty - Misty Moo, Moo Moo, Mr. Moo, the magnificent Moo, Moo the mighty, my friend, my cat. Have fun out there playing in the fields.


4 comments:

  1. Always did bring a smile to my face on a Friday. Well done Misty, Hisfault should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See ya down the road.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're enjoying the other side - don't worry about Hisfault, we'll look after him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bye bye Misty, and thanks for all the posts - much appreciated. x

    ReplyDelete