Wednesday 8 April 2020

Wussing it...

Wusses, eh? yes, I've become one, most of us have. Scared to go out, turning tail if the postman comes to the house, isolating my shopping for three days in the car. Mind you, with Princes, Prime Ministers, and paupers getting this all-absorbing bloody virus it's not so surprising that I'm a wuss these days. Yes, we've gone from a county that would fight them on the beaches to a country staying in their living rooms and complaining about it. Where are the teenage boys in the trenches, where are the young Spitfire pilots getting shot down from the skies and hardly out of short trousers (and I'm not talking about those wankers who at sixty wear shorts all the frigging time, even in winter)?

Yes, this an old man's politically incorrect rant so if you don't like that sort of thing then fuck right off now. Sorry, I forgot to mention I'm also getting pretty pissed off, not specifically, just in general, but I can't help being aware that for a person who once shouted about civil liberties, I'm now obeying the government to the letter. 

Dear God, what have I become? 

Listen, I don't want the days of trenches and dogfights back, but fuck me why can't people just stay in? Is it about their civil liberties, their loss of freedom, or are they simply wank-sponglers? Are they sticking up for their civil liberties, expressing their rights, rebelling, or are they simply a bunch of selfish twats? Thanks to them Facebook is flooded with people saying stay in. Why do you brain dead morons (me included) need to be told 100 times a day, isn't once enough? Stay in and live or go out and maybe die, killing a whole bunch of others at the same time. STAY IN. Not really hard is it, not really much to think about except they don't think do they?

Stay in. Stop saying stay in and just stay in (whoops there I go, ranting again).

Did we not do history at school (play, Land of Hope and Glory in background) or are we just mind-wiped followers of PC? Where is our proud nation of arrogant arses now? I'll tell you where, indoors, trembling whenever somebody has a parcel to deliver. Oh for the good old days where I couldn't say black but I could say white, I couldn't call a Pakistani a Pakistani but I could call someone from Russia a Russian, I couldn't say Yid but I could say Jew. Fuck me Britain what is wrong with us, why are we so up our own stupid arses? God forbid that I say something that disagrees with our recent sickeningly righteous, 'don't say that', ill-informed view of the world, but don't attempt to shut me up with your arsehole learnt behaviour. It ain't going to work. That is the job of Coronavirus (or Covid 19 if you prefer).

GOD BLESS THE GOVERNMENT!

Of course, this straightjacket of being correct comes down to a lot of things. Some of it comes down to corporate rules to avoid being sued (boo the corporates, cheats and liars, and playing the furlough card to save money), some of it is fed down by equally brainwashed (because brainwashed they are) education professionals (boo the universities, cheats and liars), some of it is political parties looking for the minority vote (big boo the politicians, cheats and liars). God, I can't even say disabled, maybe not even challenged these days. I certainly can't say crip, or mong, or coon, or nigger, or poof, or lezza, but I may just get away with Kraut, Frog and Polak (no, I wouldn't). I'm not saying that I want to use these words, I'm not saying that we should, but I am saying that I can state my opinion without being told I'm negative and out of step with what is expected these days (blah, blah, blah, rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb, mutter, mutter, mutter). But, STAY IN RIGHT!

Well, here's a message for us wusses everywhere (can I still say that?), we can go somewhere else (yes, I'm being inclusive) and spout our pathetic shit because I'm not listening, am listening, not doing as I am told, am doing as I am told. But we should all stay in.

Seems, like I've lost it competely. Here's a cute kitten to make me appear normal. By the way, bollocks to you all (rant done).







No comments:

Post a Comment