Saturday 11 April 2020

Blank Frank...

So, no normal blog today. You know the kind of thing, the posts where I have deep unexpected thoughts knowing that you (sweet audience) will applaud my intelligence and wit. Yes, hooray and hosanna for Andrew, King of all things kingly. But it's Easter isn't it and I fucking hate Easter. For me, it's just an opportunity for every pious twat on the planet to (yet again) worship at the altar of bollocks.

All praise the Holy Roman Pope as he spouts words of pious empty nonsense. All hail the Easter lamb and the holy mint sauce. Pass me the chocolate egg whilst I say a prayer to the Easter Bunny and may the holy chick of fluffy yellowness forever peck your seed.

So, I'm sorry to disappoint you. Perhaps I'll be back to my normal brilliant form tomorrow. Not today though Frank.

At least the churches are all closed. Tell me God, why is that?


No comments:

Post a Comment