Tuesday 10 November 2015

30 days in November 10...


Today is

Sesame Street Day

When fans decided to celebrate the 40th anniversary of its original broadcast as Sesame Street Day in 2009, thousands of followers worldwide followed suit. I could relive my childhood by watching old episodes, but as I'm more of a Wooden Tops guy I really can't. I never watched a single episode and all I know about Sesame Street is that it something to do with The Muppets; which I never watched either.

There you go. Blog over.

5 comments:

  1. Paul Whitehouse on FB
    Never watched Sesame Street, pathologically HATE The Muppets and have NEVER watched a single episode of the Simpsons. !!! IMHO all are absolute shite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Andrew Height
      We are in agreement once again Paul. I think I may have to marry you.

      Delete
    2. Paul Whitehouse
      Thats fine, but no bottom-sex.

      Delete
    3. Andrew Height
      I'm a bit too tantric for that.

      Delete
    4. Paul Whitehouse Hmmmm
      ....and Tantric is an anagram of 'intact' right ? !!!!!!on FB

      Delete