Wednesday 4 February 2015

Just parked...

Sometimes I take a photograph and want to keep it, so I park it here. It isn't often that we get snow, even rarer to catch it falling. I like this picture. It looks cold and it was. No coffee in the backyard this day then

The snow kept falling for a couple of hours, big flakes leaving a covering of white a couple of inches deep. The robin appeared on the wall for a while turning the whole scene into a Christmas card a month or so after Christmas and then it started to thaw. I didn't get the robin but I'm glad I managed to photograph the yard in winter.

4 comments:

  1. Phil Ogden on FB
    Scandi-noir film set? Is the watering can facing that way for a reason??? And, why are there arms on only one chair?? We need to know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew Height
      All will be revealed Phil.

      Delete
  2. Sandra Bouguerch on FB
    Iced tea maybe?

    ReplyDelete