Thursday 12 February 2015

A penny for them...

Today has been one of those days that if you were to offer me a penny for my thoughts I'd have been overcharging. I don't know what it is that is making me feel so flat and grey, certainly the weather - also flat and grey - isn't helping but it doesn't usually make me feel so empty and listless.

Nothing is flowing and I spent the day trying to get on with things only to find that I wasn't getting on with them at all. It didn't turn out well. Perhaps it's the time of year. Perhaps I need a new challenge. Perhaps I just need to buck my ideas up.

7 comments:

  1. Tim Preston on FB
    Perhaps you really wanted to do something else? Or just enjoy your own company?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew Height
      A lot of time waiting for a call from the hospital that never came. I hate waiting, I can't concentrate and things I need to be doing don't get done. Worse still, when we did find out about the situation, it was more of the same, uncertainty and, if I am honest, just a little bit too wierd for even me.

      Delete
  2. Sue Mcnally on FB
    why do people open boxes to see a product when one is already out on display?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tim Preston
      A truely Zen question Sue. Love it

      Delete
    2. Andrew Height
      Sue boxes are there to be opened I think. I've opened so many I don't know why I am so short of tricks.

      Delete
  3. Nick Jennings on FB
    yours normally worth at least... , but at the moment you've more important things than being efficient on your mind, let it slide, you'll make up for it. Best advice I ever had was don't let days where you're running at 80% worry you, they prepare you for your 120% days
    Nick Jennings's photo.

    ReplyDelete