Thursday 9 June 2011

The two days...

You decide what this is about. I don't really know. It's one of those doodles that just appear on the pad when you aren't expecting it to.

I have no idea why bad day is small and good day is big and I have even less idea what the two days in the box is referring to. It's one of those subconscious things I guess.

Normally I'd add some colour, but I can't be bothered today.

Any way here it is: 'The Two Days' lump it or like it, or should that be here they are, lump them or like them?

5 comments:

  1. I think the good day it's big because it fills your heart and the bad day lives your heart empty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard Shore commented on Facebook: Does good day have a beard or is it jimmy hill?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You obviously have more good days than bad ones, even though it probably doesn't feel like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca Houlton commented on Facebook:
    Rebecca wrote "i think good day is big because its better to see the significance of a good day and more positive to recognise a bad day as a little blip and less significant"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitty Owen commented on Facebook: liking your philosophical thinking sister ;-)

    ReplyDelete